Trevor will suddenly come into the heist leader's apartment along with Ron and Chef, welcoming the crew to Trevor Philips Industries. Trevor is hooked up with a drug sale, but without the actual drugs to sell he tasks the crew to obtain the "goods" so that he can proceed with the deal.
Despite being classed as a heist, this is not a heist by itself since the stolen goods are obtained during preparation missions.
The Heist consists of five Heist Setups and one finale. It can be completed with a total of 4 players. Ron will be the one coordinating the operation through headset during the setups and later Trevor will join the operation personally.
- Trash Truck
- Steal Meth
- Series A Funding
- Complete in under 6:30 minutes
- Kill 75 enemies
- Nobody gets wasted
- The name "Series A" is a term taken from Series A round, when a business takes a significant venture for financing.
- During the first mission debrief cutscene, Trevor will be wearing a unique tank top with the Trevor Philips Industries livery on it.
- It's worth mentioning that before this heist, Trevor Philips Industries' operation was still growing — at this point, TPI still did not have its own meth lab and had yet to start open war with The Lost (the heist is anonymous and the Lost are apparently unaware that TPI is behind it).
- It also seems odd that Trevor sends the Protagonists into Stab City to steal from the Lost, and yet he doesn't know where their camp is several months later. While this is likely just an oversight, Trevor may have assumed the Lost moved between the events of Online and GTA V (Or there's a possibility of Trevor forgetting where their camp is).
- In the initial release, when Trevor meets the Protagonists in their apartment, he states, "What do we have here?", after the Lowrider Update, the line was altered to, "Hey, have we met before?"