- "DRUGS! WHORES! You're out of here, soldier! You're a disgrace!"
- ―Sergeant Peppah to Victor Vance.
Events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Peppah is first seen approaching Vance when the latter arrives at the base in a Barracks OL. Peppah later kicks Victor out of the army after seeing him bring a prostitute named Mary to Martinez, calling him a "disgrace" for the army, as well as finding Martinez' drugs in his room.
Unlike Jerry Martinez, Sergeant Peppah fulfills every order that is obeyed in the army. He is shown to be a strict and firm military man, not tolerating any kind of bad behavior. As a good sergeant, he greeted Victor Vance when he arrived at Fort Baxter, but expelled him without further ado after finding drugs (which were actually from Martinez) and see him entering the base with a prostitute (requested by Martinez).
Despite this, Peppah is a somewhat harsh man with language not very suitable when he gets angry, asking disparagingly who "Sam Hill" was that referring to Mary. When he deduced that the young woman was a prostitute after she asked Vic if Peppah and the other soldiers were to sleep with her too, Peppah referred to her as a whore.
Sergeant Peppah is a tall Caucasian male in his late forties to early fifties. As a military man, Peppah wears a green shirt accompanied by military pants, black shoes and a hat that matches the other clothes.
- GTA Vice City Stories
- The name Sergeant Peppah is based on the Sergeant Pepper character from the well-known Beatles album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- He may be visually inspired by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from the war movie Full Metal Jacket.
- Sergeant Peppah can also be seen in the multiplayer mode of the PlayStation Portable version.