- The following is a list of secrets, Easter eggs, and hidden trivia references in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Go to the Staunton Island church and go to the nearby cinema, if the player looks up they will see Carl Johnson in blue.
- The player can find a EB Games store in Portland Island (not a full store). Go to the Fidl store in Portland and go to the roof, a poster on the floor will say "EB Games massive sale!".
- When Toni goes to Mr. Benz clothes shop in either Shoreside Vale or Staunton Island look inside and he will find Tommy Vercetti's casual clothes.
- The Rockstar sign is hidden in Francis Intl. Airport. Go through the gates and get to the Police Vehicle, use a Sniper and look up in front. A faint R* will be seen.
- A Forelli gang member sports Tommy's shirt, under his coat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.