Seagulls are animals and a form of collectible in the episodes The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony DLCs for Grand Theft Auto IV. They are later found as controllable creatures in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
Seagulls are similar to the main game's pigeons in which they are "collected" by shooting them. They are much easier to locate because of their louder sounds, and all of them can be found in easier-to-reach places. There are fifty seagulls total in both games.
Seagulls in The Lost and Damned
|The collectibles map of TLAD (Seagulls)|
|The collectibles map of Bohan.|
- Boulevard 1
- Boulevard 2
- Boulevard 3
- Fortside 1
- Little Bay 1
- Northern Gardens 1
- South Bohan 1
|The collectibles map of Dukes. (without Francis International Airport)|
|The collectibles map of Dukes' Francis International Airport.|
- Cerveza Heights 1
- Cerveza Heights 2
- Meadows Park 1
- Steinway 1
- Willis 1
- Francis International Airport 1
- Francis International Airport 2
|The collectibles map of Broker.|
- Firefly Projects 1
- Hove Beach
- Rotterdam Hill 1
- Schottler 1
|The collectibles map of northern Algonquin (Uptown Algonquin).|
- Middle Park 1
- Middle Park 2
- Middle Park West 1
- North Holland 1
- Northwood 1
- Northwood 2
|The collectibles map of southern Algonquin (Midtown Algonquin & Downtown Algonquin).|
- Easton 1
- Lancet 1
- The Meat Quarter 1
- Purgatory 1
- Star Junction 1
- Chinatown 1
- The Exchange 1
- Suffolk 1
|The collectibles map of northern Alderney.|
- Alderney City 1
- Alderney City 2
- Alderney City 3
- Berchem 1
- Leftwood 1
- Leftwood 2
- Normandy 1
- Westdyke 1
- Westdyke 2
|The collectibles map of southern Alderney.|
- Acter 1
- Acter 2
- Acter Industrial Park 1
- Acter Industrial Park 2
- Acter Industrial Park 3
- Normandy 1
- Tudor 1
- Tudor 2
|The collectibles map of Humboldt River (Charge Island & Colony Island).|
- Charge Island 1
- Colony Island 1
Seagulls in The Ballad of Gay Tony
Seagulls in Grand Theft Auto V and Online
Seagulls are one of the many birds found in Grand Theft Auto V. They can be seen flying in the air at coastline areas such as Vespucci Beach, however, they are not required to be found or killed. They may occasionally land on the ground or on structures, and they will always fly away from the player if he approaches.
Peyote Plants were also added to Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the The Diamond Casino & Resort update. The player has a chance of turning into a seagull when the plant is consumed.
- All fifty in The Lost and Damned were found by the gaming community within five days of release, before any official information was released.
- Although seagulls do not appear in Grand Theft Auto IV, they can still be heard at places near water or beach (like Firefly Island). Not to confuse with the sound from the seagulls and from the shore area, they are different.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, the player is able to shoot down seagulls with a sniper rifle. They can then check their stats menu to see the "Seagulls Sniped" stat, tallying the amount of seagulls they have shot down. This doesn't give the player any reward, however.
Grand Theft Auto V
- While in flight, seagulls are completely immune to helicopter or plane blades/propellers, however, they can can be killed with blades/propellers as they are taking off.
- Seagulls are not immune to impact with the aircraft's bodywork itself.
- Flying Rats - Grand Theft Auto IV equivalent.
- Security Cameras - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars equivalent.
- Info for finding all 50 seagulls with maps, pictures, and descriptions on Gta4onlineguide.
- GameFAQs topic, all 50 seagulls found.