|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "The Annis Savestra boils down the power and presence of a hulking great American sports car into a concentrated dose of unadulterated rage. This baby is primed for some serious custom upgrades, and you can also swing this Sports Classic over to the Vehicle Workshop inside your Avenger or Mobile Operations Center to be kitted out with a couple of front-facing rapid fire machine guns for good measure. The Annis Savestra is available for purchase at Legendary Motorsport today."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
Savestra Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on January 2nd, 2018, and ran until January 8th, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and continued double GTA$ payouts in two Adversary Modes.
- The Annis Savestra is made available.
- Released January 2nd, 2018.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $990,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
Discounts on selected vehicles:
- 50% off Mobile Operations Center cabs:
- 30% off the Coil Cyclone
- 30% off the Grotti Visione
- 25% off the Ocelot Ardent
- 25% off the FH-1 Hunter (both prices)
- 25% off the P-45 Nokota (both prices)
- 25% off the HVY APC (both prices)
January 2nd marks the last day for Snowfall through the New Year celebrations.