From south to north, the street begins at Dorset Drive, crossing Abe Milton Parkway, Carcer Way, Hawick Avenue and Spanish Avenue, ending at Eclipse Boulevard. It is based on San Vicente Boulevard in West Los Angeles.
The street features its main businesses in the Burton area, where it is a four-lane boulevard. On the other hand, the section in West Vinewood is a two-lane boulevard, being comprised especially by apartment complexes, including The Tahitian and The Royale.
Places of Interest
- 1561 San Vitas Street
- The Royale (1051 San Vitus Boulevard, corner of Spanish Avenue)
- The Tahitian (1053 San Vitus Boulevard)
- Eclipse Lodge Apartments
- Bite (Rockford Plaza)
- Boutique Call
- Caca (corner of Hawick Avenue)
- Chair Apparent Furniture Store
- Vinewood Bar & Grill (Rockford Plaza, corner of Hawick Avenue)
- Wenger Institute (corners of Carcer Way and Abe Milton Parkway)
- White Widow (Rockford Plaza)
- Viendemorte (Rockford Plaza, corner of Dorset Drive)
- Bullhead (corner of Spanish Avenue)
- Ellen's Liquor (corner of Eclipse Boulevard)
- T&X Accountancy
- The Dungeon Crawler (back entrance)
- A Stunt Jump is located on this street, at the elevated area in the center of Rockford Plaza, near the intersection of Carcer Way.