|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "It’s the moment every stock car Racer lives for. You accelerate into the corner, the track banks up to a near vertical, and somehow you’re held in place by a combination of pulverizing downforce and hysterical fear of death. Now throw in a few turbo strips and a wildly uneven surface, and you can really test that will to live."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
The San Andreas Super Sport Series Races are a series of Stunt Races introduced to Grand Theft Auto Online on March 20th, 2018 as part of the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series update. They were originally called Hotring Circuit Races until the GTA Online: After Hours update.
The races are short, generally oval tracks with some variations including figure eight and helix crossovers and are locked to the Declasse Hotring Sabre, intending to replicate NASCAR racing. Races are available for 1 to 30 players and the default is 7 laps although the lobby host can set the duration anywhere from 5 to 25 laps.
List of Hotring Circuits
There are 10 races. These are listed in the Stunt Races list, with the "Hotring Circuit" prefix.
- Hotring Circuit - Chiliad Peak Raceway
- Hotring Circuit - City Slick
- Hotring Circuit - Double Helix
- Hotring Circuit - Downtown
- Hotring Circuit - El Gordo Threeway
- Hotring Circuit - La Mesa
- Hotring Circuit - Sandy Shores
- Hotring Circuit - Trenchway
- Hotring Circuit - Vespucci
- Hotring Circuit - Vinewood