- Salvatore: "What kind of driving was that? You trying to kill me?"
- Toni: "Mr. Leone. Boss. I'm sorry. What can I tell ya?"
- Salvatore: "Sons of Bitches! They think they can do that to me! I'll tear their fucking hearts out! This doesn't end here! ...For Christ's sake Toni - you saved my ass - call me Sal!"
- — Toni Cipriani and Salvatore Leone after the former rescues the latter
Salvatore's Salvation is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Joseph Daniel O'Toole from Paulie's Revue Bar in the Red Light District of Portland, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Paulie's Revue Bar and finds JD panicking. After rambling for a bit, JD eventually informs Toni that Salvatore was kidnapped by members of the Sindacco Family, who are going to crush him at the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard in Harwood. Toni follows a Sindacco member in a Manana to a location in Chinatown, where two more Sindacco gang members are waiting, with Salvatore in the car trunk of a Kuruma.
Upon arriving, Toni tries to stop the Kuruma from leaving, but the car evades him. He chases after it and roughs it up a bit before the Sindaccos inside get out. Toni kills the Sindaccos and gets in the Kuruma and takes Salvatore home.
Note: if the player cannot stop the Kuruma before it reaches the crusher (due, for example, to riding a motorcycle or just not being able to get close enough to drive-by) a final opportunity to grab the vehicle presents itself at the crusher.
Salvatore, having been freed, vows to tear the Sindaccos apart, while praising Toni for a job well done, ending the mission.
- The Manana during the mission has a unique navy blue paint job. It can be saved after the player kills the Sindacco members. It may come with an additional black roof.
- The Kuruma has a light blue paint job which isn't found anywhere else. It can be obtained only by destroying it in a garage or sending it into water and failing the mission.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|