In The Lost and Damned, there are two safehouses that are accessible to the player. One is the Lost MC Clubhouse, which is much larger than a regular safehouse and the other is Brian Jeremy's Safehouse, which Johnny Klebitz obtains after the mission Bad Standing.
|Lost MC Clubhouse||Acter, Alderney||
Completing Clean and Serene.
Unavailable after Get Lost.
|Brian Jeremy's Safehouse||Tudor, Alderney||Completing Bad Standing. Taken by Johnny Klebitz after clearing out Brian Jeremy and the other traitorous former members of The Lost Brotherhood.|
Brian Jeremy's Safehouse is awarded to Johnny after "Bad Standing" when Johnny seizes control of the building from Brian.
You can park up to two vehicles outside each safehouse. It is possible to use the parking of Brian Jeremy's Safehouse before Johnny owns it. If you don't have enough space to park vehicles, you can still use the parking areas from Grand Theft Auto IV. This means you can store up to fourteen vehicles in TLAD. Watch out for the Alderney City Safehouse, as is stated to be "glitched".
Here follows a list of all the weapon and vehicle spawns inside and around the safehouses. NOTE: After the final mission (Get Lost), the Lost MC Clubhouse is not available anymore, and its interior and exterior spawn points are disabled. However, all weapons and vehicles will continue to spawn at Brian's safehouse.
- Sawn-off Shotgun (complete 10 Gang Wars)
- Automatic 9mm (complete 20 Gang Wars)
- Carbine Rifle (complete 30 Gang Wars)
- Assault Shotgun (complete 40 Gang Wars)
- Grenade Launcher (complete 50 Gang Wars)
- Hexer (given after loading your game)
- Bati 800 (complete all 10 of Angus' Bike Thefts)
- Hakuchou (complete all 12 Bike Races)
- Innovation (shoot all 50 Seagulls)