|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Running Back (Remix) Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 18th, 2018, and ran until September 24th, 2018. This event featured the new Running Back (Remix) Adversary Mode, awarded players for logging on, featured double earnings in the new Adversary Mode and featured discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded the Santo Capra Coins Livery for the HVY Menacer & Pegassi Oppressor Mk II.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Running Back (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Players dancing at a Nightclub venue gives double Popularity.
- 25% boost to Nightclub warehouse accruing and Biker Business production.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties: