- "Them Nines are down to a few scabby herds, but they still wanna bring it. They agreed to go toe to toe."
The Purple Nines are nearly wiped out. The last members of the gang want a last fight against the Red Jacks. D-Ice instructs Claude to meet up with his brother who shows Claude the location of the fight. The rule is only bats are allowed. Claude, with D-Ice's brother's help, kills all remaining Purple Nines, leaving the Red Jacks the only members of the Southside Hoods.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet up with D-Ice's brother.
- Go at the battle and kill the remaining Purple Nines.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 and the completion of D-Ice's missions. The Purple Nines are permanently wiped out of Liberty City. The player can return to the payphone to start Rigged to Blow at anytime while not on a mission.
- Remaining Purple Nines members - Killed on orders from D-Ice to permanently wipe out the gang from the city.
- D-Ice's brother - Can be killed during the fight.
- Even killing a gangster with fists or causing him to drown will lead to a mission failure; strictly a baseball bat must be used.
- Discharging a firearm will, in addition to the failure, cause the gangsters to draw Uzis and fire at the player.