- "Them Nines are down to a few scabby herds, but they still wanna bring it. They agreed to go toe to toe."
The Purple Nines are nearly wiped out. The last members of the gang want a last fight against the Red Jacks. D-Ice instructs Claude to meet up with his brother who shows Claude the location of the fight. The rule is only bats are allowed. Claude, with D-Ice's brother's help, kills all remaining Purple Nines, leaving the Red Jacks the only members of the Southside Hoods.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet up with D-Ice's brother
- Go at the battle and kill the remaining Purple Nines
- Musashi Miyamoto tactic: Bring all your enemies to attack you from the same direction and it will be easy to blast them one by one with your baseball bat.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 and the completion of D-Ice's missions. The Purple Nines are permanently wiped out of Liberty City. The player can return to the payphone to start Rigged to Blow at anytime while not on a mission.
- Remaining Purple Nines members - Killed on orders from D-Ice to permanently wipe out the gang from the city.
- D-Ice's brother - Can be killed during the fight.
- Even killing a gangster with fists or causing him to drown will lead to a mission failure; strictly a baseball bat must be used.
- Discharging a firearm will, in addition to the failure, cause the gangsters to draw Uzis and fire at the player.