The boulevard runs from Little Bighorn Avenue in the northeast to Dutch London Street in the southwest. It has connections to Innocence Boulevard, Macdonald Street, Carson Avenue and Covenant Avenue. The Freight Train runs in the middle of this road.
Places of Interest
- Davis Courts Building Parking Garage (corner of Macdonald Street)
- Auto Parts
- Beauty Store (corner of Macdonald Street)
- Cabinets & Carpets (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Cent Carpet (corner of Innocence Boulevard)
- Hayes Auto Body Shop (corner of Carson Avenue)
- Hearty Taco (corner of Dutch London Street)
- This street is named after Roy Lowenstein, a Vinewood actor who has his own star on the Vinewood Walk of Fame.