This mission has been patched  several times to increase the difficulty.
The player(s) must kill all the FIB agents and Professionals at the site. Backup then arrives in a Fugitive containing four more FIB agents. As soon as they are killed, two more Fugitives full of FIB agents will show up at the back alley and on Adam's Apple Boulevard. Once four of the eight new agents are killed, one more agent in another Fugitive will flee the scene heading north on Strawberry Avenue. If he isn't killed in time, he will drive to Stoner Cement Works where there are seven more Professionals, and they will need to be killed to allow the player to safely retrieve the documents. The FIB agent with the documents will be fired upon by the Professionals at the Stoner Cement Works when the Professionals there attack the player.
- As the documents no longer spawn until late in the piece, it is safe to use explosive weapons to clear out the garage, including Weaponized Vehicles.
The player(s) must kill all the FIB agents and Professionals at the site.
Backup will arrive at the front and rear, however they do not need to be killed to progress the mission. Once the initial NPCs are killed, one more agent in a Fugitive will shortly spawn at the intersection of Vespucci Boulevard and Sinner Street at one of 4 spawn points and attempt to escape. If he isn't killed in time, he will drive to Stoner Cement Works where there are more Professionals, and they will need to be killed to allow the player to safely retrieve the documents. The players could then proceed to deliver them to Martin Madrazo's house.
- Shooting at the car will not make the agent flee, he will stay in the car even if it is on fire, which means one may destroy the document. A better way is going ahead of the car and shoot the driver to kill him.
The player(s) must kill all the FIB agents and Professionals at the site. The documents will be dropped by one of the NPCs, usually inside the parking building. The players could then proceed to deliver them to Martin Madrazo's house encountering multiple Professionals in up to 4 Grangers chasing them.
- Explosive weapons were no longer viable in this version as the NPC holding the documents would be present in the garage from the outset and the documents could be destroyed.
- Players could melee kill all the NPCs inside the parking lot without being shot, saving on ammunition costs.
Bugs Glitches and Exploits
The agents would originally spawn on the top level of the parking building (hence the title of the mission which no longer accurately describes the actual mission tasks) and could be sniped from a distance.
This was changed very early to spawn all NPCs on the ground level.
Bugs Glitches and Exploits
- Rooftop Rumble was at one point the highest paying mission in GTA Online, with Stocks and Scares and Base Invaders with similar payouts however the restructure of payouts in the San Andreas Flight School Update made all mission payouts time based.
- Players were able to just destroy the documents within seconds of commencing the mission and still get the maximum payout. However, this was patched reasonably early to give the mission more of a challenge and to prevent exploitation of that bug for easy RP and money.
- After this was patched but prior to the High Life Update, destroying the document requested by Madrazo resulted in an incorrect mission failure screen, stating, "A Professional was killed".
- Go to the parking lot.
- Take out the Professionals.
- Steal the documents.
- Deliver the documents to Madrazo's house.
- One of the Professionals talks about company secrets during the mission, implying that he is getting questions from one of the FIB invading his privacy regarding his company.
- The mission thumbnail for this mission depicts the high rise buildings downtown, reflecting the objectives of the High Priority Case mission rather than the Mission Row parking building where this one actually takes place.
- ↑ After the High Life Update, the mission was changed, similar to Coveted.
- Official patch notes
- 50% of FIB agents present at the start of the mission now have high accuracy.
- Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
- After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.
- The FIB agent carrying the documents Martin wants now spawns in a vehicle as the mission progresses.
- ↑ http://www.rockstargames.com/search/?q=Rooftop%20Rumble&tab=articles&sort=__searchScore&page=1 March 25 2014 Question: I checked through my bookmarked missions in GTA Online, and Rooftop Rumble is not in the list. What happened to this mission? Answer: We are currently working on fixing an issue with Rooftop Rumble, and expect it to be available again within the next week. Apologies for any inconvenience. If you would like to receive an automatic email whenever there are updates to this page, please log…