- "Somebody looking for a fat Slav with a bladder problem?"
- ― Johnny Klebitz
Ashley phones Johnny to inform him that she is in trouble, and Johnny makes his way to her apartment. When he arrives, two of Dimitri Rascalov's men are there. They inform Johnny that Ashley has failed to repay a debt to Dimitri. A reluctant Johnny is then ordered to kidnap Roman Bellic and take him to a warehouse in Bohan, or else Ashley will be killed. Johnny, after scolding Ashley, leaves the apartment.
Johnny calls Malc and asks for his assistance in kidnapping Roman. Malc agrees and informs Johnny that he is in Northwood. Johnny arrives in Northwood and drives Malc's car to the "hardware store" on Dillon Street in Schottler, where Roman is gambling. Johnny and Malc arrive at the hardware store, where they kidnap Roman, gag him and put him in the back seat of the car. Johnny drives to the warehouse in Bohan, but Roman attempts to escape when Johnny stops at a tollbooth. Johnny apprehends Roman and orders him back into the car at gunpoint, where Malc secures Roman by putting the seatbelt across him. Johnny eventually arrives at the warehouse on Lompoc Avenue and hands Roman over to Dimitri's men.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Go to Malc.
- Go to the gambling den.
- Keep an eye out for Roman Bellic.
- Go to the warehouse.
- Threaten Roman Bellic but do not kill him (If Roman escapes, he will only escape once during the mission).
Connection with the GTA IV story
- This mission ties in with the Grand Theft Auto IV mission Hostile Negotiation, as Roman is rescued by his cousin Niko from the warehouse he is held hostage. This mission is mentioned in passing by Roman in GTA IV when he informs Niko that a "biker kidnapped him".
- The title of the mission is a reference to the 1953 film Roman Holiday, starring Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.
- Johnny cannot call for backup during this mission.