|For the mission with the same name in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Rigged to Blow (GTA IV).|
- "Some effa bass wired my wheels to blow. If I lose those wheels, my rep on the street will be dead. Pick up my car and take it to the garage on Saint Mark's. Let them diffuse that. Let them take care of that bomb. The clock's ticking and the wiring is messed up. One pot hole too many and that thing could blow. Now move it!"
If the player has completed Rumble prior, this mission becomes the only repeatable mission the player will receive from D-Ice. It is one of 3 missions repeatable in this game.
D-Ice's Infernus is rigged with a timed explosive. He instructs Claude to drive the car to a garage in Saint Mark's, Portland Island to defuse the bomb. The bomb is sensitive, so too much damage to the car will detonate the bomb. After the bomb has been defused, the car is returned in perfect condition to the original parking spot.
During this mission, the player will not be attacked by any hostile gangs.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in D-Ice's car
- Get to the garage but watch out if the car takes too much damage it will blow
- Take the car back it has to be in perfect condition - no damage
- Get out of the vehicle
- This is one of the hardest missions in the game, as you have to drive to the farthest island all while navigating enclosed tunnels chock-full of cars, with a very fragile car that will explode if you crash just once.
- Luckily, gangs that have become hostile towards Claude won't fire at him in this mission (otherwhise the shotgun-toting mobsters in Portland a would render this mission nearly impossible).
- You may take advantage of this situation and collect Hidden Packages in areas where enemy gangsters would normally fire at Claude.
- Once you defuse the bomb the mission becomes significantly easier. Just drive as normal and go to the Pay 'n' Spray if you hit something.
The reward for completing the mission is $20,000. Completing the mission for the first time unlocks Bullion Run.