- “Some effa has wired my wheels to blow. If I lose those wheels, my rep on the street will be dead. Pick up my car and take it to the garage on Saint Mark's. Let them diffuse that. Let them take care of that bomb. The clock's ticking and the wiring is messed up. One pot hole too many and that thing could blow. Now move it!”
- — D-Ice
If the player has completed Rumble prior, this mission becomes the only repeatable mission the player will receive from D-Ice. It is one of 3 missions repeatable in this game.
D-Ice's Infernus is rigged with a timed explosive. He instructs Claude to drive the car to a garage in Saint Mark's, Portland Island to defuse the bomb. The bomb is sensitive, so too much damage to the car will detonate the bomb. After the bomb has been defused, the car is returned in perfect condition to the original parking spot. If the car is damaged, the player must repair it before delivering it.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in D-Ice's car.
- Get to the garage but watch out if the car takes too much damage it will blow.
- Take the car back it has to be in perfect condition - no damage.
- Get out of the vehicle.
The reward for completing the mission is $20,000. Completing the mission for the first time unlocks Bullion Run.
- During this mission, no gang members will attack the player on the streets unless they're attacked first.
- Using a Pay 'N' Spray won't change the car's color, despite the on-screen message says otherwise.