|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Consider this. An associate of mine liberates some beautiful cars from unsuitable owners and opens them up to the glories of the free market. What do the police call this shining example of economic innovation? A felony. And now, to add insult to incarceration, the police do the same thing in return - and they call it an 'auction of impounded goods'. Well, you for one will not stand for this hypocrisy. Raid the impound yard, retrieve the cars, and bring them to my garage at the docks."
- ―In-game description.
Under the Hammer is a Premium Deluxe Repo Work Mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Arena War update, released on April 25, 2019, during the Premium Deluxe Repo Work Week event. It is given to the players by Simeon Yetarian and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Simeon informs the players about some vehicles that have been impounded by the police and are parked in the impound lot in La Mesa, waiting to be auctioned off.
The players must travel to the La Mesa Police Station, located on Popular Street in La Mesa. They are tasked with stealing either two or four vehicles, depending on the number of players. If there are more than two players, a Cheetah Classic and Torero will also need to be stolen alongside the usual Infernus Classic and Turismo Classic.
Once the players enter the impound lot, they will receive a three-star wanted level and will need to fight their way through a large amount of police officers to get to the vehicles.
- "The vehicles are waiting at the auction lot now. They will be guarded. Fell free to bid aggressively."
- ―Shortly after starting the mission.
- "Remember, I would like to remain an anonymous bidder. Lose the cops."
- ―Informing the player to lose the police.