|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- — In-game description.
RV Nearly There? is a Premium Deluxe Repo Work Mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Arena War update, released on May 2, 2019, during the Survival Week event. It is given to the players by Simeon Yetarian and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Players are tasked with going to the dealership to steal the vehicle. Once there, they will need to kill the enemies and then clear a path for the Brickade located in the back, as there are numerous other vehicles, such as Journeys and Campers, parked in front, blocking it.
After they remove the other vehicles, the players will need to steal the Brickade and deliver it to Simeon's Premium Deluxe Motorsport dealership in Pillbox Hill. During the drive to the destination, enemies will give chase; the players can either kill them or try to outrun them, however, more enemies will keep coming until the destination is reached.
Once the Brickade is delivered to the dealership, the mission will be completed.
- — Shortly after starting the mission.
- — When the players are almost at Larry's RV Sales.
- — When the players are on their way to Simeon's dealership.
- Despite Simeon telling the players, both in the in-game description and via text, that the dealership is located in Sandy Shores, it is, in fact, located in Harmony.
- The mission's name is a play on the phrase "Are we nearly there (yet)?"