|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "You know what a real man of people businessman is? In his heart of hearts? A problem solver. For example, I have a client with a very specific wish list. No problem - but he can only leave international waters for so long. At short notice, I must resort to some assertive repossession techniques. And this, my friend, is where you come in. I tell you which cars, tell you where they are, and you don't tell me what you had to do to acquire them."
- ―In-game description.
GTA Today II is a Premium Deluxe Repo Work Mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Arena War update, released on May 2, 2019, during the Survival Week event. It is given to the players by Simeon Yetarian and is available from 1 to 4 players.
The players have to steal either two or four cars, depending if there are more than two players. These vehicles are labeled A, B, C, and D on the map and they need to be delivered to a ship docked in Terminal. Cars C and D only appear if there are more than two players.
Once all two or four initial vehicles are delivered to the docks, Simeon will instruct the players to steal another batch of two or four cars. Again, cars C and D only appear when there are more than two players.
Car A (an Ellie) is located atop a multistorey car park in Del Perro. It is not guarded and can easily be stolen.
Car B (a Swinger) is parked inside an impound garage at the Mission Row Police Station, Mission Row, as it has been seized by law enforcement. The vehicle is guarded by police officers and stealing it will give the player a three-star wanted level.
- "A little time is a lot of money, my friend. You have the list. Get me the cars."
- ―Shortly after starting the mission.
- "You are a professional, yes? Good. Because every dent in that car is coming out of your paycheck, not mine."
- ―After stealing the first vehicle.
- "Think fast. We have some last-minute requests. Tick tock!"
- ―After delivering all 2-4 initial vehicles.
- "Someone invited the feds. They've taken one car already. They will be watching the others."
- ―Shortly after receiving the previous text.