Redsands West provides great access to other places, because the district is nearby numerous means of transportation; Las Venturas' two main freeways, the Harry Gold Parkway and the Julius Thruway service the area. The Pilson Intersection is northwest of the district, although it does not really service Redsands West. Also, to the immediate south of the district, is the Las Venturas Airport, providing flights from Las Venturas to either Los Santos and San Fierro, and vice versa.
Redsands West can be described as a residential, industrial and commercial district. The area is diverse and has a large hispanic population. It houses an abattoir, some businesses, fire station, single family homes, apartments, and a casino and a baseball stadium for recreation.
- Carl Johnson (if bought the Redsands West Safehouse)
Places of Interest
- Casino Floor
- Las Venturas Bandits Stadium
- Las Venturas Fire Station
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co. (closed)
- Xoomer Gas Station
- AK-47 - In a big lot surrounded by houses
- Baseball Bat - In the southwestern part of the stadium, near home plate
- Flowers - In the front yard of a home near the Redsands West Safehouse
- Micro Uzi - Behind a trash container also near the safehouse
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Behind a trash can in a lot across the Xoomer Gas Station and the Las Venturas Bandits Stadium
- Shovel - Near the east dugout of the stadium
- One Police Bribe - In an alley with an entrance of a low wooden fence