|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Hey... am I wrong in thinking you know your way in and out of an impound lot? I need you to retrieve a car for one of our resident high rollers, preferably without any collateral damage. And I need to have no idea what you did to make that happen, okay?"
- — Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "Well, this is awkward. One of our more... lucrative guests got their car impounded, and they'd like to keep the return low on paperwork. I told them you could get it back with no paper trail and no damage, that's not a problem, right?"
- — Alternative briefing.
- "Have you ever heard of some street gang called the "Vagos"? Well I never had until they stole one of our guest's favorite cars. We know where it is, but the owner doesn't want the police involved. Could you get it back in one piece?"
- — Alternative briefing.
There are two scenarios for this mission, chosen randomly at the start.
- Impound Lot
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist that a resident high roller had got their car impounded, and asks the protagonist to retrieve it.
The player needs to go to either the LSPD Auto Impound or Vespucci Police Station. Once there, they need to collect the keys; this can be done stealthily. When the keys are obtained, the player needs to unlock the car and steal it - the car will be an Entity XXR or Schlagen GT, depending on the location. A 2-star wanted level will be attained, which needs to be evaded.
Ms Baker. informs the protagonist that one of their guests had had their car stolen by the Vagos, and asks the protagonist to retrieve it.
The player needs to make their way to the Rancho Projects, where a group of Vagos is located. Members of this gang need to be killed until one drops the keys of an Itali GTO. Once the keys are found and picked up, the player needs to unlock the car and steal it. Vagos members will give chase.
In both scenarios, the car needs to be delivered back to the casino. If the vehicle gets too damaged, it can be taken to Los Santos Customs, where repairs will be free. Once the car is delivered, the mission ends and Agatha calls the protagonist.
- "Phew. Well done. Let's never speak about this again. I'm just going to delete my phone records."
- — Ms. Baker
- "I did some research and the keys should be in locker storage nearby."
- — After arriving at the impound lot.
- "Please please please don't ruin that car. Get it repaired if you do. I can cover some of the costs - that's easier than the alternative, I promise."
- — After stealing the car.