- — Random Biker to Jim Fitzgerald.
Events of The Lost and Damned
The random biker is first seen after Billy, Johnny and Brian attacked a few Angels of Death bases. Billy reveals to the random biker and the rest of the bikers that Jason Michaels was killed by a Polish or Serb hitman, under the orders of Jason's girlfriend's father. After Billy ends his speech about Jason, the random biker drives from the place.
Billy's arrestment and betrayal
The random biker appears again after the failed drug deal with the Triads and Billy's arrest in Dragon Heart Plaza. He runs alongside Johnny, Jim and Brian to the club house. An argument between Johnny and Brian starts, with Brian accusing Johnny of calling the police so they would arrest Billy, and he (Johnny) will become the leader again. During the argument, he sided with Brian, however, for unknown reasons. He then goes with Johnny and Jim, leaving Brian alone.
Brian sets a truce with Johnny, Jim, Clay Simons and Terry Thorpe. The random biker joins Brian's meeting and is seen alongside other members of Brian's gang. Brian tells his men to kill Johnny and his friends. The random biker starts to shoot at Johnny's gang, but is killed by Johnny and his friends.
- The Lost and Damned
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he does not have an entry in the LCPD database.
- Like most minor characters, he reuses a generic Lost biker model. However, he does have a consistent appearance: he usually appears as a white male with a blond mohawk/topknot hairstyle, stubble, and a large skull tattoo on his left scalp.
- Judging by his physical appearance, he is roughly in his early 30's during the events of the game.
- According to his T-shirt, this biker worked security at the 1997 "Cannibal Rock Festival", making him 29 years old at the very youngest.
- The player doesn't have to kill him - he can also be killed by Jim, Clay, Terry and other members of The Lost.
- After his death, his portrait will never appear on The Lost MC Memorial Wall.