|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Grammar/3rd person perspective
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Ramped Up starts by spawning one Ramp Buggy and Sanchez based on the number of organization members. There will be 30 cargo crates scattered around the map whether the CEO starts at Blaine County or Los Santos. Despite the number of cargo crates, organizations must collect 15 cargo crates within 20 minutes to complete the mission for a full payout. All cargo crates will spawn on top of the roof for each building or taller obstacles which the Ramp Buggy must provide support for the motorcycles to land on top of the roof to collect it.
Rival Players are tasked to destroy the Ramp Buggy.
- The best area to perform this mission is in Blaine County which gives more space for motorcycles to perform the ramp. Starting at Los Santos gives out less space as well as making the mission more difficult to collect cargo crates.
- Go to the area which contains more cargo crates on the map. This saves enough time for the organization so that they don't travel the furthest cargo crates which consume more time.
- Using an Oppressor can be useful to collect cargo crates on the roof as the ability of the vehicle enables it to fly. However, this vehicle can be difficult to collect cargo crates as the player needs to time the speed correctly to land on the roof.
- With the introduction of the Oppressor Mk II, this is made significantly easier due to its ability to both hover and fly with ease.
- This is one of the VIP mission that requires at least one associate to start the mission along with Amphibious Assault.
- This VIP Work is similar to Stockpiling which involves collecting cargo crates on the map using a vehicle.
- This mission has the 2nd highest payout than any other VIP Work (behind by Asset Recovery with 4 Vehicles) along with Stockpiling which gives out $40,000 if they collected all 15 cargo crates.