Rami Yalon (Hebrew: רמי ילון) is an unseen character in Grand Theft Auto IV.
According to the LCPD Database he is a forty-six year old Israeli with links to Russian organized crime. He is believed to be ex-Israeli Special Forces and it is unclear whether he was working for the government or private interests when he was first charged with murder in America in 1985.
Yalon returned to Israel after carrying out contracts in order to take advantage of the country's lack of an extradition treaty with the US. He initially worked for Italian-American Mafia families until his fees became too much for them to afford. He is currently believed to be working for Russian nationalists such as Kenny Petrovic.
The Israeli is known to use a number of different weapons during his hits, including one time beating a man to death with his own severed leg.
LCPD Database record
- Reported to be a hitman used by Russian nationals in Liberty City such as Kenny Petrovic.
- Returned to Israel after carrying out contracts in order to take advantage of the absence of an extradition treaty with that state.
- Believed to have worked for the Italian-American mafia until his fees became too high for them to afford.
- Known to use a number of different weapons in his hits.
- The report of him to beat a man to death with his own severed leg is an obvious reference to one of the Fatalities in Mortal Kombat video-game.