- "For those who feel lost whereever they go, this is your soundtrack. Radio Del Mundo."
- — Station jingle in GTA Liberty City Stories
- Ahmed Mneimneh - "Aini Bet Ref" (2002)**
- Salatin El Tarab Orchestra - "Ah Ya Zein" (2005)*
- Ofra Haza - "Im Nin'Alu" (1988)**
- Unnamed song made by Rockstar (2015)*
- Farid El Attrach - "Hebeena Hebeena" (1974)
- Natacha Atlas - "Kidda" (1997)**
- Mohamad Hussein - "Mariam Mariamti" (2008)*
- Vijaya Anand - "Neeve Nanna (Only You Were Mine)" (1988)
- Tawfiq Samira Tawfic - "Ballaa Tsoubou Hal Kahwa" (1963)**
- Mosavo - "Cedars of Lebanon (Lebanese Dabke)" (2005)*
- Asha Bhonsle - "Dum Maro Dum" (1971)
- Ananda Shankar - "Raghupati" (1970)
- Mohamed Eskander - "La Tisalouni" (2008)*
Songs marked with * appear exclusively in the mobile version, while songs marked with ** are replaced with exclusive songs in the mobile version.
- All taxis in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have Radio Del Mundo as their default radio station.
- Despite the Spanish name (which means "Radio of the World"), no song heard on the station is Spanish.
- The new song added in the mobile version, "Ah Ya Zein" by the Salatin El Tarab Orchestra, is anachronistically featured, as the song was released in 2005, 7 years after the events of the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.