— GTA IV Website
— The Lost and Damned Website
Hosted by Juliette Lewis, Radio Broker serves as a manifestation of the Brooklyn-based Bohemian hipster scene of the 2000's. The station's music consists of indie and electronic rock from a multinational selection of artists; though a significant portion hail from New York City or England. Each stand-alone game has an exclusive tracklist, but downloading The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV updates the station to include all songs.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Exclusive for The Lost and Damned
- The Virgins - "One Week of Danger" (2008)
- Celebration - "Fly the Fly" (Holy Fuck Remix) (2007)
- Datarock - "Computer Camp Love" (2005)
- The Go! Team - "Junior Kickstart" (2003)
- UNKLE feat. Josh Homme - "Restless" (2007)
- VHS or Beta- "Burn It All Down" (2007)
- Blonde Acid Cult - "Calypso" (2008)
- Free Blood - "Quick and Painful" (2007)
- The Carps - "Porgie & Bess (Big Booty Girls)" (2008)
- The Carps - "Veronica Belmont" (2008)
- TK Webb & The Visions - "Shame" (2008)
- Scissors for Lefty - "Consumption Junction" (2008)
- The Soft Pack - "Nightlife" (2008)
- Foxylane - "Same Shirt" (2007)
- Kudu - "Give Me Your Head" (2009)
- Tame Impala - "Half Full Glass of Wine" (2008)
- The Bronx - "Knifeman" (2008)
- Radio Station
- The station plays at the following locations:
- Individual Songs
- The song "Inside The Cage" by Juliette and the Licks plays in the credits for Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The song "Arm in Arm (Shy Child Mix)" by the Boggs is featured in the second trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV, "Looking for That Special Someone".
- "Vagabond" by the Greenskeepers is used in the official TV commercial for Grand Theft Auto IV.
- "Get Innocuous" by LCD Soundsystem was used in the "Liberty City" commercial for Grand Theft Auto IV, as well as the end credits for the game.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Episodes from Liberty City
- "Borderline" by Freeland, "The Hunger (Blood in My Mouth)" by Kreeps and "Command" by Foxylane anachronistically appear in the game as they were released in 2009, despite the game's storyline taking place in 2008.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony, if Luis Lopez is in a Taxi and asks the driver to switch to this station, he will refer to it as "the hipster rock station."
- It's Unleashed FM - a hard rock and alternative rock radio in GTA.
- King 130.7 - a punk and hard rock radio in GTA 2.
- V-Rock - a hard rock and heavy metal radio in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories.
- Wave 103 - a new wave and post-punk radio in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories.
- K-DST - a classic rock radio in GTA San Andreas.
- Radio X - an alternative rock and grunge radio in GTA San Andreas.
- Liberty Rock Radio - a classic rock radio in GTA IV and GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- Liberty City Hardcore - a hardcore radio in GTA IV and extreme metal in GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- Prairie Cartel - an alternative/electronic rock instrumentals radio in GTA Chinatown Wars and only tracks by The Prairie Cartel.
- Tortoise - a post-rock instrumentals radio in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Anvil - a heavy metal instrumentals radio in enhanced versions of GTA Chinatown Wars.
- DFA - a dance-punk instrumentals radio in enhanced versions of GTA Chinatown Wars.
- Radio Mirror Park - an indietronica and contemporary synthpop radio in GTA IV that plays a song by !!!.
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio - an alternative/indie rock radio in GTA V.
- Los Santos Rock Radio - a classic rock radio in GTA V.
- Channel X - a punk and hardcore radio in GTA V.
- Kult FM - a post-punk, indie rock, and mixed genre radio in enhanced versions of GTA Online.