It is maintained by the Los Santos Department of Wind Power. The wind farm is bordered by the Great Chaparral, Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and the Grand Senora Desert to the west, the Palmer-Taylor Power Station to the east, the San Chianski Mountain Range to the north, and the Tataviam Mountains to the south. The farm consists of 55 turbines. A trailer park is located seemingly within the boundary to the north-east.
The wind farm consists of a large array of wind turbines. The wind farm is owned by RON, as evidenced by its name.
The Los Santos Department of Water & Power considers these windmills as a threat to public health and the environment, as evidenced by their billboard and TV commercials, and is attempting to get the wind farms banned. They claim the windmills ruin the natural habitat of many Southern San Andreas bird species and that their blades are killing the birds.
Known Roads and Streets
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- The Big Score (Obvious) (Trevor flies to the wind farm to lose Merryweather Security chasing the crew).
- Random Event - Abandoned Vehicles (The player will find a Journey parked with a couple of male rednecks having sex. If disturbed, they'll turn hostile, leave the vehicle and try to shoot the player.)
- Turbine Carbine (The player engages a massive shootout against The Lost MC in order to get a van full of weapons).
- Coveted (The player can fly through the wind farm to evade the enemy helicopter before going to a lock-up in Los Santos to deliver the container).
- If the player has a wanted level of three or more stars while in the Wind Farm, the rotating wind turbines are a potential hazard to the Police Mavericks that give chase to the player. The Police Helicopter's AI seems to disregard the rotating blades of the wind turbines, so the helicopters may be seen crashing into them and exploding.
- The windmills with construction cranes built next to them can actually be knocked over with a Dump, in GTA Online.