The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Pyrite Avenue is a two-way street in Paleto Bay, Blaine County that appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The street runs from Paleto Boulevard in the north to the Great Ocean Highway in the south.
- Clucking Bell Farms office (corner of Great Ocean Highway)
- Del Vecchio Liquor
- Dream View Motel (corner of Great Ocean Highway)
- Mojito Inn (corner of Paleto Boulevard)
- There is a similarly named street in Liberty City, Pyrite Street.
- The street's name is a reference to the mineral pyrite, which is also commonly known as "Fool's Gold".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.