- Franklin: "What's going on now?"
- Tonya: "JB. Ni**a's gone AWOL, baby, I don't know what to do."
- Franklin: "Is he ever not AWOL?"
- —Franklin and Tonya
Franklin receives a text from Tonya and calls her to hear her explanation. She tells him that JB has gone AWOL and that there are some unnamed people who might hurt him. She says that JB is 'in deep' and that these people are calling all the time and might 'cut' JB.
She lays a guilt trip on Franklin that she'll starve if he doesn't help her and JB out by towing another car.
After completing "Pulling Another Favor" Tonya will send Franklin a text asking him to call her so she can elaborate on her situation.
TIP: Because the mission begins with the phone call it is advised that the player makes the call while near the towing impound lot in Davis where the tow truck appears.
Drive the truck through an exit gate and a blue dot will appear on the map signifying the location of the stalled car you must tow. The car is stranded on the train tracks that run across Chum Street on Elysian Island.
Drive to the car and quickly swing the truck in front of the car and then back into it. Lower the tow hitch by holding down on the L stick, and when it is close enough to the vehicle it will auto-attach. Then push up on the L-stick to raise the hitched car. Again, quickly pull the car off the tracks before the train comes.
Allow the car's driver to enter the tow truck and then drive it carefully to Glass Heroes Auto Repairs just off of Power Street in Strawberry (a yellow dot and path will appear to assist they player). If the player drives too erratically or collide with too many obstacles, the car will become unhitched and they will have to hook it back up again.
Once at the repair shop, drive it onto the yellow marker, hold down on the L-stick to lower the vehicle, and then hold right on the D-pad to unhitch the car which ends the mission.
To complete this mission, the player must:
- Read Tonya's text and call her.
- Drive to the tow truck.
- Find the stalled car and remove it from the tracks before it is hit by the train.
- Allow the car's driver to get in the tow truck.
- Tow the vehicle to Glass Heroes Auto Repairs.
- Release the vehicle in the drop-off zone.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 07:00
- Unhook Bonus - Keep the vehicle hooked until delivery