- "JB ain't doin' good, he needs help. We need your help, ni**a. We gonna lose everything."
- ―Tonya to Franklin
Pulling Another Favor is a Strangers and Freaks side mission in Grand Theft Auto V given to protagonist Franklin Clinton by Tonya Wiggins. Completing this side-mission contributes toward 100% Completion.
Franklin meets with Tonya again in front of the liquor store. Franklin tells her she's looking terrible and she begins insulting him. She insinuates he's "gone all Vinewood" because he no longer smokes crack and hangs out in the 'hood. While berating him, she segues into pleading with him again for his help, and again, Franklin reluctantly agrees to help.
Approach Tonya, who will begin pleading for Franklin to help her and JB out by towing some cars for JB while he's off smoking crack.
Drive Tonya to the impound lot on the corner of Innocence and Roy Lowenstein Boulevards next to the Davis Sheriff's Station. After arriving, climb into the tow truck and wait for Tonya to get in the passenger seat.
Drive the truck through an exit gate and a blue dot will appear on the map signifying the location of the illegally parked car you must tow. The car is parked in a handicapped spot in the lot of a Lucky Plucker chicken restaurant on the corner of Vespucci Boulevard and Palomino Avenue.
Drive to the car and position the tow truck at the rear of the vehicle, backing into it. Lower the tow hitch by holding down on the L-stick (L-Ctrl on PC), and when it is close enough to the vehicle, it will auto-attach. Then push up on the L-stick (L-Shift on PC) to raise the hitched car.
Drive carefully back to the impound lot (a yellow dot and path will appear to assist the player). If the player drives too erratically or collide with too many obstacles, the car will become unhitched and they will have to hook it back up again. If the player goes round a corner, the car may fly off the hook and flip upside down, or explode if it hits a wall, failing the mission and losing the car.
Once back at the impound lot, drive into the gate and pull the car all the way into the red striped no parking zone. Once the car is in the zone, hold down on the L-stick (L-Ctrl on PC) to lower the vehicle, and then hold right on the D-pad (H on PC) to unhitch the car, which ends the mission.
To complete this mission, the player must:
- Go to the tow truck.
- Go to the illegally parked car.
- Tow the car to the impound.
- Release the vehicle in the drop off zone.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 05:30
- Unhook Bonus - Keep the vehicle hooked until delivery
- Tonya Wiggins - "All these hot dates people gonna talk :-) 4 real tho u know how to treat a girl right thanks again boo xxxxx"
- Franklin mentions that "going Vinewood" does not involve "hitting the pipe like it's 1992". This is the year Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is set in.
- Although, in 1992 Franklin was only 4, and Tonya and JB would've been around the same age.