References in the GTA Series
- El Burro was born in Puerto Rico.
- The Diablos are a Puerto Rican gang.
- The Puerto Rican flag appears on the sign of the Café Under the Tree in Little Haiti, Vice City.
- Radio Espantoso in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories includes songs from Puerto Rican artists, such as Héctor Lavoe.
- Mallorie Bardas is from Puerto Rico.
- Tom and Lyle Rivas are born in Puerto Rico.
- Elizabeta Torres is from Puerto Rico.
- Jorge and Andreas, the bodyguards of Elizabeta, are also Puerto Rican.
- Marta is a drug mule from Puerto Rico.
- Manny Escuela is also of Puerto Rican descent.
- Carmen Ortiz is a potential girlfriend for Niko Bellic of Puerto Rican descent.
- The Spanish Lords are a Puerto Rican street gang. They usually wear colors from the flag.
- The San Juan Sounds is a reggaeton radio station and its name references to the capital of Puerto Rico, San Juan. DJ Daddy Yankee is also Puerto Rican.
- Certain neighborhoods such as East Holland and South Bohan are home to the largest Puerto Rican communities in Liberty City just like their real-life counterparts. Other Puerto Rican communities can be found throughout every borough of LC and Alderney.
- Adios Airlines originates from Puerto Rico.
- The Puerto Rico parachute bag is featured in The Last Team Standing Update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.