- "Love Fist. Your time polluting the airwaves is over. I gave you the chance to be friends. Now, I'm giving you the chance to die. Try to slow down and your limousine will explode, along with your BIG, HAIRY ARSES!"
- ―The Psycho.
A psycho tranvestite fan has placed a bomb in the Love Fist Limo, which will go off if the Limo goes under 50 mph, meaning Tommy has to drive over that speed for 1 hour 50 minutes (1 minute 50 seconds real time) until Love Fist defuses the bomb in the limo. Throughout the mission, on the top right side of the screen, a detonation bar will appear. If Tommy goes beneath a certain speed, it will fill up. If he goes above a certain speed, it will empty down. If the bar fills up completely, the limo explodes and the mission will end in failure. When the bomb is defused, Tommy drives Love Fist to their gig and after a cut scene, the mission is complete.
In order to let the Love Fist members defuse the bomb properly, there are four recommended ways to keep driving for the player to use:
1) Vice Point: The hardest way. When the player starts driving, make a turn to the opposite direction to which the limo is pointing, without lowering the speed too much. Keep driving through this path until reaching Prawn Island, then keep driving till reaching Vice Point, keep going along all routes in the view of the limo until Love Fist defuses the bomb.
2) Downtown: Make a turn to the path in the middle, (not the one the limo points to, nor the opposite direction) and keep driving through Downtown, and a portion of Little Haiti and Little Havana until Love Fist defuses the bomb.
3) Cross Town: Drive straight through where the Limo is pointing and go through the route with less turns. As of here, it's basically the same as option 2, but the player would probably reach Viceport.
4) Airport Run: As indicated for option 3, but don't get comfortable for the straights. Traffic may unexpectedly appear and lead the car to crash, causing the bomb to fill up faster. It is needed to find a place where there isn't any traffic around so that the band members will figure out faster and easier. Head to the right where it leads to the Escobar International Airport. Get to the airport runway and then keep driving as fast as possible (since there are no hard corners), but avoid getting carried away as well, let alone planes that are either about to take off or land.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
The reward for completing this mission is $8,000. The Love Fist limo will also spawn outside the recording studio (except the original PS2 version).
- The mission is based on the 1994 movie Speed, where police detective Jack Traven tries to deactivate a bomb that will blow up if the bus goes less than 50 mph.
- The rain in this mission is scripted.
- This is the only time in the game that Love Fist are encountered outside of cutscenes.
- The bomb seemed to be a set of Boomshine bottles inside the limo's drink cabinet, wired to the engine that would set off if it goes to a stop or a lower speed.
- The default radio station at the start of the mission is always Emotion 98.3, and after defusing the bomb, the radio will automatically tune in to V-Rock, regardless if the radio is off or not.
- There is a glitch in the PC version of the game, that if the player activates the replay function (F1 key) when the Love Fist members are talking at a certain time, their dialogue will be continued playing in full version in the replay scene, and after the scene, they will keep on chatting as normal. It is possible to use this trick to avoid car crashes, speeding down, and will also save a lot of time, thus making the completion of the mission become closer.