The Psychiatric Evaluation is a summary of the process you took to complete Grand Theft Auto V, it appears after the ending credits. Issued by Dr. Isiah Friedlander, this report take into consideration gameplay time, kill count, decision on heists but also past times such as strip clubs, exercises, yoga, time spent with friends etc.
Each line in the evaluation refers to a particular statistic:
- How long it took to complete the main story
- Heist choice
- How many times you've admitted mistakes in earlier sessions
- Money expenditure
- Money spent at strip club
- Prostitutes/strip clubs visits
- How many times you've assisted your family
- How well you invested in the stock market
- Civilian kills (including cops)
- Store robberies
- Yoga (and how good you are at it)
- Exercise (tennis and triathlons)
- Random encounters
- Final summary
To check your Psychiatric Evaluation, you can visit your Social Club profile.
It cannot be seen if Michael is dead.