From north to south, it begins at West Eclipse Boulevard, ending at Palomino Avenue. The street has connections to Cougar Avenue, Boulevard Del Perro, Marathon Avenue, San Andreas Avenue, Vespucci Boulevard, Imagination Court and Invention Court.
The street is divided by the Prosperity Street Promenade into two sections. Its northwestern section runs from West Eclipse Boulevard to Marathon Avenue in Del Perro and is predominantly commercial, with businesses like the Del Perro Plaza mall and an accessible Rob's Liquor store. The southeastern section runs from San Andreas Avenue to Palomino Avenue in Vespucci Canals, and like most streets in the neighborhood, is primarily residential.
Grand Theft Auto V
Places of Interest
- Del Perro Plaza (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Feist & Welch LLP (at Del Perro Heights, corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Hayes Auto Body Shop
- Maze Bank (corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Rob's Liquor (enterable)
- Simpson, Cochrane & Bailey LLP (at Del Perro Heights, corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Stacey's Flower Emporium
- Vinewood Pawn & Jewelry (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- Sticky Bomb - in Vespucci Canals, on the second floor of an unfinished building near intersection with Vespucci Boulevard.