The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|For the Heist Finale, see The Prison Break.|
- "Break a high value inmate out of Bolingbroke Penitentiary. To get him out, you'll need an inmate transport bus and a smugglers' plane. To keep him happy, you'll need to settle some debts and get him his car."
- ―Heist description
- "How are you doing? Listen... I'm working on something... something interesting, I think, but I need a little time. Anyway, I got a request... through the ether, so to speak.
Someone's looking for a crew, to take a score, but I don't know any more. I thought maybe you'd be interested.
Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole, because I don't know any of these people, but if you're interested, be my guest. I can tell them to come see you."
- ―Lester's call
|A Heist is available in your high-end Apartment|
|Go to the planning room located in your high-end Apartment to trigger the Heist.|
The Heist consists of four Heist Setups and one finale. It can be completed with a total of 4 players.
- "Steal an aircraft from the Vagos contraband smugglers at McKenzie Airfield. To be used to get Rashkovsky out of the country after the prison break."
- "Hijack a prison transport bus in a high security convoy for use in the break out. When clear of the authorities, store it near Sandy Shores."
- "Half of the team has to get a police cruiser, pose as cops, and go into a police station to get the prison transport schedule. The other half has to retrieve Rashkovsky's stolen car from a cargo ship at the port of LS."
- Wet Work
- "Half of the team has to take out some lawyers outside City Hall, and bring back their deposition. The other half has to silently dispatch Rashkovsky's business partner and his guards."
- The Prison Break
- "Break Rashkovsky out of Bolingbroke. Ground team takes the transport bus, poses as guard and inmate, and goes into the prison to get him out. Demolitions takes care of the inbound transport bus. Pilot collects them in the plane."
- Rashkovsky damage 1% or less
- Extraction in under 04:40 mins
- Nobody gets wasted
- It is very probable, due of the nature of the heist, and the planner's odd behavior, that this mission is in favor of the IAA or another government agency, outsourcing their black ops to criminals.
- The heist shares the same name with FOX's TV show Prison Break.
- Evidenced by audio files, there was a 5th setup mission planned. This setup mission, Prison Break - Riot Vans, would have involved stealing a Police Riot van for use as an escape vehicle during the heist finale. In the final heist, the Police Riot is simply located in the parking lot, ready for the players to steal and use as transport to the plane. This mission was likely cut as it was deemed unnecessary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.