|Vehicle||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Notes|
|Faggio||Scooter||Piaggio||Changed from Pegassi after 1.06 update in GTA V.|
|Lectro||Streetfighter||MV Agusta Brutale||Introduced in the Heists Update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
- "Principe" means "Prince" in Italian and Spanish.
- The name is a reference to the Italian bike manufacturer Ducati, as ducati in Italian means dukedom, therefore, it keeps the reference of nobility titles as a brand.
- After GTA V's 1.06 update, the Faggio's manufacturer was changed from Pegassi to Principe.
- However, upon entry, it still reads Pegassi Faggio rather than Principe Faggio, even in the enhanced version.
- According to a book found inside some Los Santos Customs locations, the Bagger was supposed to be a Principe model.
- REDIRECT Template:HD vehicles manufacturers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.