Principe is an Italian auto manufacturer in the HD Universe of the Grand Theft Auto series. It is based on the manufacturers Ducati and Piaggio (which includes the brands Vespa, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia).
|Image||Vehicle||Style||Based on (HD Universe)||Notes|
The Diabolus in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Diabolus||Streetfighter||2015 Ducati Streetfighter 848||Added in the Import/Export update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Diabolus Custom in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Diabolus Custom||Naked streetfighter||Based on the Diabolus. Added in the Import/Export update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Lectro in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Lectro||Streetfighter||MV Agusta Brutale|
|Added in the Heists Update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Nemesis in Grand Theft Auto V.
|TBA||Deveste Eight||Concept Hypercar||2018 Devel Sixteen||Added in a continuation of the Arena War update for Grand Theft Auto Online|
- "Principe" means "Prince" in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The name is a reference to the Italian bike manufacturer Ducati, as ducati in Italian means dukedom, therefore, it keeps the reference of nobility titles as a brand.
- After GTA V's 1.06 update, the Faggio's manufacturer was changed from Pegassi to Principe.
- However, upon entry, it still reads Pegassi Faggio rather than Principe Faggio, even in the enhanced version.
- According to a book found inside some Los Santos Customs locations, the Bagger was supposed to be a Principe model.