|Image||Vehicle||Style||Based on (HD Universe)||Notes|
The Deveste Eight in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Deveste Eight||Concept Hypercar||2018 Devel Sixteen||Added in the Arena War update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Diabolus in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Diabolus||Streetfighter||2015 Ducati Streetfighter 848||Added in the Import/Export update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Diabolus Custom in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Diabolus Custom||Naked streetfighter||Based on the Diabolus. Added in the Import/Export update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Faggio in Grand Theft Auto V.
|Faggio||Scooter||Piaggio||Manufactured by Pegassi in GTA IV. Changed to Principe after 1.06 update for GTA V.|
The Lectro in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Lectro||Streetfighter||MV Agusta Brutale|
|Added in the Heists Update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Nemesis in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Principe means "Prince" in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The name is a reference to the Italian bike manufacturer Ducati, as ducati in Italian means dukedom, therefore, it keeps the reference of nobility titles as a brand.
- After GTA V's 1.06 update, the Faggio's manufacturer was changed from Pegassi to Principe.
- However, upon entry, it still reads Pegassi Faggio rather than Principe Faggio, even in the enhanced version.
- According to a book found inside some Los Santos Customs locations, the Bagger was supposed to be a Principe model.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.