|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Celebrate Power Play Week and grab double GTA$ and RP in the all-new Power Play Playlist, available to access directly from the GTAV loading screen (and the Playlists section of the GTA Online pause menu) through June 27. And whether you’re a proud new X80 owner or an envious onlooker licking your chops, the new Grotti in-game tee is unlocked for all players this week, simply by logging into GTA Online."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
Power Play Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on June 21, 2016, and ran until June 27, 2016. This event featured discounts on vehicles and the Homing Launcher, and included a log-in gift.
- A new supercar, Grotti X80 Proto.
- Released June 21, 2016.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $2,700,000.
- New Adversary Mode, Power Play.
- Grotti T-Shirt
- Unlocked for logging in to GTA Online on any day of the event week.
- Found in clothing stores under the Tops>Special T-shirts category. The player must first purchase the item for free in order to access it from a wardrobe.
Double GTA$ & RP Playlist
- Double GTA$ & RP can be earned from the Power Play Playlist.
- 50% off select vehicles and 33% off the Homing Launcher.