|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Turbocharged showdown between two teams. Pick up power-ups and grab up weapons to give your side the edge."
- ―Mission description.
Power Play is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update, released on June 21, 2016, during the Power Play Week event.
This mode is similar to a deathmatch, except that it has six power-ups available. Start, end, and pickups are announced by a cybernetic voice.
The effects of these six power-ups are temporary and include:
- Beasted: Transform the player into the Beast, with special powers like invisibility, super jump, and super strength.
- Zoned: Slow down time for all players, much like Michael's special ability.
- Doped: The screen of the enemies will acquire coloured shades and a ripple visual effect.
- Raging: Increase damage of the team while taking reduced damage. Much like a weakened version of Trevor's special ability.
- Flipped: Invert all enemies camera controls.
- Dark: Hide the icons of the team from the map.
|Power Play I takes place on the USS Luxington ATT-16, Pacific Ocean.|
|Power Play II takes place by the scultpure at Vespucci Beach, Los Santos.|
|Power Play III takes place inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary in Blaine County.|
|Power Play IV takes place at Los Santos International Airport.|
|Power Play V takes place at Terminal, Port of Los Santos.|
|Power Play VI takes place at Galilee, Blaine County.|
|Released in Arena War|
|Missile Base - Every Bullet Counts* takes place in the Mount Chiliad Launch Facility.|
* This map is listed as part of its own group. |}
- Power Play I on Social Club
- Power Play II on Social Club
- Power Play III on Social Club
- Power Play IV on Social Club
- Power Play V on Social Club
- Power Play VI on Social Club
- Missile Base - Power Play on Social Club