|For the safehouse in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, see Portland Safehouse (GTA LCS).|
Grand Theft Auto III
Used by Claude to "lay low" after escaping from police custody, the safehouse is situated in a back alley in the Red Light District, consisting of one rudimentary living space (featuring a bed, stove, washing machine, microwave and television, and a garage capable of containing up to one moderately sized vehicle). An Eddie's sign can be seen hanging above the garage.
A baseball bat, two police bribes, a health pickup, an adrenaline pill, as well as pickups attained by collecting hidden packages are usually sorted within the back alley. Following Big'n'Veiny, stacks of bestiality pornography magazines (presumably a gift from El Burro) appear inside the safehouse.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- The exterior of the Hashbury Safehouse in GTA San Andreas is similar to the Portland Safehouse.
- In the PC and Xbox versions of GTA III two fire escapes and a water tower can be seen on the exterior of the building. These are absent on the PS2 version.
- If one was to compare the GTA Advance map with the GTA III map, one may notice that Mike's safehouse is in the same area and street of the Portland Safehouse.
- Staunton Island Safehouse (GTA III), one of the three safehouses in GTA III.
- North West Towers, one of the three safehouses in GTA III.
- Portland Safehouse (GTA Liberty City Stories), the Portland Island safehouse in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- Portland Safehouse (GTA Advance), the Portland Island safehouse in GTA Advance.