Poland is a country located in Central Europe. A member of the European Union since 2004, it is bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian exclave) and Lithuania to the north-east.
Poland is occasionally mentioned in the Grand Theft Auto series, usually through characters' surnames.
In GTA Series
- GTA III
- Ray Machowski's surname is of Polish origin.
- GTA San Andreas
- Eddie Pulaski's surname is of Polish origin. He appears to be of Polish descent, as Big Smoke refers to him as "Tenpenny's Polish lapdog".
- GTA IV
- Some female pedestrians can be heard speaking Polish, mainly around Hove Beach.
- In Brucie Kibbutz' mission "Search and Delete", Brucie's mechanic, Lenny, insults Niko Bellic by calling him a Polack.
- Members of the Mafia and the Jewish Mob may insult Niko by saying "We got you now you fucking Polack!".
- Scott Guzowski's last name is from Polish origins, same as Alonso Goralski's.
- Sometimes on Vladivostok FM a caller called Krystyna will call the station saying "Uwielbiam tą radiostację! (I love this radio station!)" 
- The Lost and Damned
- Johnny Klebitz says I thought he was a Pole or a Serb or something when Billy Grey claims The Angels of Death killed Jason Michaels during Action/Reaction.
- The surnames of Ron Jakowski and Ralph Ostrowski are of Polish origin.
- The are several construction vehicles with the decals "Nowinski", which is a Polish surname.
- In Strawberry, there are several damaged announcements in Polish.
- After The San Andreas Flight School Update, a chute bag with the Polish emblem was added.
- After the Executives and Other Criminals update, one is able to buy a Yacht and select to put a Polish flag on the rear.
- The TM-02 Khanjali is based on a Polish PL-01 tank.