|For the mission of the same name, see Pier 69 (mission)|
Pier 69 is a famous pier located in the Esplanade North district of San Fierro, San Andreas. Many people come here every day to see the great view of San Fierro Bay, or just to walk around and wind down.
The location is clearly modeled and named after the San Francisco tourist attraction Pier 39, and, in classic Rockstar Games style, the name is also related to the 69 sexual position. Interesting enough, the pier on the map resembles a hand.
Deaths in this location
- T-Bone Mendez: Shot to death by Carl Johnson and Cesar Vialpando.
- Ryder (determinant): Possibly killed near the pier by Carl Johnson (if sniping him from the pier while he is in the water).
- Pier 69 could be a reference to the real life Pier 69 in Seattle, Washington.
- In GTA IV, there is a Pier 69 sign on the Golden Pier.
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co. - West of the pier.
- Micro SMG - At the end of the alleyway in the west of the pier.
- Camera - Behind the pizzeria entrance.
- Two snapshots - The first one is located on the pier's sign. The second is between the rocks at the east side of the pier, take position in the parking lot to photograph it.