- "Some motherfucker’s been calling me a phony, calling me a snitch, calling me all kinds of bullshit."
- ―Playboy X.
- "Big deal."
- ―Niko Bellic.
- "Yeah, big deal. Damn right! Until I discovered, that same motherfucker? Well...he’s got some real loose lips."
- ―Playboy X.
Playboy suspects that Marlon Bridges had been ratting on Playboy. He wants Niko to go to the Swinger Park basketball courts on Exeter Avenue between X and W to kill the snitch. Niko doesn't know how he looks like and Playboy tries to explain his appearance. After a while of explaining and Niko still not understanding it, Playboy gives Niko his own upgraded cell phone to take a picture so he can tell Niko which one to kill. Niko heads to the basketball court, takes the picture (and is requested for a proper one if he doesn't take a good enough one), and sends it to Playboy. Playboy calls back and tells Niko which one to kill. Niko successfully kills Marlon.
If you aim a gun at any of the gang members before the target is identified, the game forces you to kill all of them, and you will fail the mission if one of them gets away because of how it would be impossible to find which one was the target without Playboy's comfirmation text.
- Park on the opposite side of the road facing Marlon Bridges.
- Take a photo of him and send it to Playboy X.
- After Playboy X identifies him, pull out your Sniper Rifle.
- Quickly aim at Marlon's head and shoot him.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Swinger Park on Exeter Avenue.
- Take a picture of the gang members and send it to Playboy. Don't get too close.
- Take down Marlon.
- Marlon Bridges (killed) - Killed by Niko on Playboy X's orders.
- North Holland Hustlers (wounded/killed) - Wounded or killed by Niko to reach Marlon.
- Strangely, the phone Niko receives from Playboy is a different, blockier phone (equal to the standard Whiz wireless phone used by the usual pedestrians and by Roman), but Niko's phone doesn't change (he still uses the same Badger phone throughout the game, albeit with the Whiz phone's features).
- This mission needs to be completed to unlock "Ransom" as that mission requires use of the camera.
- Despite being ordered to kill just Marlon, if you shoot him his friends will attack you and you will have to kill them too, so the mission would be simpler if Niko just killed them all from the beginning. Probably that is just an excuse to give the player the new phone.
- A rather interesting way of doing this mission is to head to the Pay 'N' Spray around the corner of the basketball court, and to climb the ladder behind it. Keep climbing ladders until you reach the firehouse's roof. From here, there is a perfect opportunity to snipe Marlon and his friends without them having a chance to fire back.
- This mission literally refers to it's name, photo shoot. As your goal is to take the photo of the gang, send it to Playboy, and then shoot Marlon.
- When you get to the courts there is always a black and dark gray Sabre across the road.