- Playboy: "Some motherfucker’s been calling me a phony, calling me a snitch, calling me all kinds of bullshit."
- Niko: "Big deal."
- Playboy: "Yeah, big deal. Damn right! Until I discovered, that same motherfucker? Well...he’s got some real loose lips."
- — Playboy X tells Niko Bellic about Marlon Bridges
Playboy suspects that Marlon Bridges had been ratting on Playboy. He wants Niko to go to the Swinger Park basketball courts on Exeter Avenue between X and W to kill the snitch. Niko doesn't know how he looks like and Playboy tries to explain his appearance. After a while of explaining and Niko still not understanding it, Playboy gives Niko his own upgraded cell phone to take a picture so he can tell Niko which one to kill. Niko heads to the basketball court, takes the picture (and is requested for a proper one if he doesn't take a good enough one), and sends it to Playboy. Playboy calls back and tells Niko which one to kill. Niko successfully kills Marlon.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Swinger Park on Exeter Avenue.
- Take a picture of the gang members and send it to Playboy.
- Take down Marlon.
While Niko arrived the park, get close (but not get in) and use the new phone be a camera, takes a photo of the people inside the park and send it to Playboy X one by one, until he calls back for who is Marlon Bridges.
Marlon's 3 bodyguards will draw their weapons and start shooting Niko if get too close or Niko start the attack first. At the same time Marlon will try his escape to the opposite of the park, get on a vehicles (spawn by mission) and leave as far as he can.
An easier way is kills the target by Sniper Rifle or any weapon Niko able to shoot in his head outside of the park. After Playboy X identifies him, pull out the gun, quickly aim at Marlon's head and shoot him in the park.
Alternatively it is possible to complete this mission without any weapon. After identifies Marlon:
- Prepare a vehicle for the car chase later, or go steal a vehicle without trigger any wanted level.
- Dials 911 and ask for some cops.
- Get in the park and let Marlon escape the park, at the same time Niko run back to his vehicle and chase Marlon. His bodyguard will starts shooting Niko, but the cops will handle them so don't need to worry them anymore.
- It is not too difficult to follow Marlon because he usually keep driving on the opposite lane and bumps a lot to other vehicles.
- Eventually he will get out from his heavy-damaged car and start runaway on foot. If Niko get too close to him, he will draw his SMG and shoot Niko. Simply run him down with any vehicle to completed the mission. (It is possible to summons cops by 911, but Marlon is immune to gunshots from the cops, so it end up you can see the great battle starts between Marlon and the cops wave by wave until Niko finish him.)
If you aim a gun at any of the gang members before the target is identified, the game forces you to kill all of them, and you will fail the mission if one of them gets away because of how it would be impossible to find which one was the target without Playboy's comfirmation text.
- Marlon Bridges (killed) - Killed by Niko on Playboy X's orders.
- North Holland Hustlers (wounded/killed) - Wounded or killed by Niko to reach Marlon.
- Strangely, the phone Niko receives from Playboy is a different, blockier phone (equal to the standard Whiz wireless phone used by the usual pedestrians and by Roman), but Niko's phone doesn't change (he still uses the same Badger phone throughout the game, albeit with the Whiz phone's features).
- This mission needs to be completed to unlock "Ransom" as that mission requires use of the camera.
- Despite being ordered to kill just Marlon, if you shoot him his friends will attack you and you will have to kill them too, so the mission would be simpler if Niko just killed them all from the beginning. Probably that is just an excuse to give the player the new phone.
- A rather interesting way of doing this mission is to head to the Pay 'N' Spray around the corner of the basketball court, and to climb the ladder behind it. Keep climbing ladders until you reach the firehouse's roof. From here, there is a perfect opportunity to snipe Marlon and his friends without them having a chance to fire back. The player can also climb a housing project and snipe for there, but getting to the top requires climbing several floors and even on the roof it can take awhile to place a shot.
- This mission literally refers to it's name, photo shoot. As your goal is to take the photo of the gang, send it to Playboy, and then shoot Marlon.
- When you get to the courts there is always a black and dark gray Sabre GT and 2 Patriot across the road.
- It is possible to block all of the exit of the park by those three vehicles.