- Playboy: "Some motherfucker’s been calling me a phony, calling me a snitch, calling me all kinds of bullshit."
- Niko: "Big deal."
- Playboy: "Yeah, big deal. Damn right! Until I discovered, that same motherfucker? Well...he’s got some real loose lips."
- — Playboy X tells Niko Bellic about Marlon Bridges
Playboy suspects that drug dealer Marlon Bridges has been 'snitching' on him. He wants Niko to go to the Swinger Park basketball courts on Exeter Avenue and kill Bridges and his friends. Niko doesn't know what Bridges looks like and after unsuccessfully trying to describe him, Playboy gives Niko his camera phone, so that Niko can take a picture at the basketball courts to allow Playboy to inform Niko which one is Bridges.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Swinger Park on Exeter Avenue.
- Take a picture of the gang members and send it to Playboy.
- Take down Marlon.
Niko goes to the Swinger Park and approaches the basketball court without entering it and, using the camera phone, takes a photograph of the three men standing in a group in the park and sends it to Playboy X.
Bridges has two armed bodyguards who will start shooting at Niko if he gets too close or fires a shot in Bridges' direction. At the same time, Bridges will escape on foot.
Niko waits outside the courts and once Playboy X identifies Bridges, Niko kills him, his bodyguards will go after the player who must escape the area to complete the mission.
- Strangely, the phone Niko receives from Playboy is a different, blockier phone (equal to the standard Whiz wireless phone used by the usual pedestrians and by Roman), but Niko's phone doesn't change (he still uses the same Badger phone throughout the game, albeit with the Whiz phone's features).
- Marlon is dressed in different attire each time the player plays this mission. He can be in a black, yellow, or blue hoodie.
- The mission is a literal reference to the term "Photo Shoot", as it requires taking a photo of the gang, sending it to Playboy, and shooting Marlon.
- When the player reach the courts, a black and dark gray Sabre GT and two Patriots will always be parked across the road. These provide an excellent opportunity to block the exits of the basketball courts. If the player is not careful, Marlon and his goons may use these cars as getaway vehicles.