- — Patricia Madrazo in her e-mail to Trevor Philips.
Patricia Madrazo is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series who appears as a minor character in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. She is the wife of Mexican Cartel Leader Martin Madrazo and mother of Miguel Madrazo.
Patricia was born in Mexico in 1956  and moved to the United States at an unknown point in time. In 1983, she married Martin Madrazo - a Mexican gang leader, and had a son sometime after that. However, their marriage is unhappy as Madrazo treats her poorly, verbally abuses her and is cheating on her with a Russian woman named Natalia Zverovna. Patricia wears a black rosary around her neck, suggesting she is a Roman Catholic.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
In 2013, Trevor Philips kidnaps Patricia after he saw her being mistreated by her husband. Trevor takes her to his trailer in Sandy Shores. Trevor, Michael and Patricia lay low. During this time, Trevor develops feelings for her and admits that he loves her. Patricia never tries to escape while being held captive and spends her time cleaning Trevor's trailer and working on his garden. Eventually, Trevor is forced to drive Patricia back to her home, much to his sadness. It is soon revealed that Trevor seriously injured Martin and threatened to kill him for abusing Patricia. He was heartbroken as he and Patricia said their emotional goodbyes. Luckily for Trevor, Patricia still calls and e-mails him later in the story, hinting that the relationship was genuine.
Events of Grand Theft Auto Online
The Cayo Perico Heist
In 2020, Patricia is introduced to GTA Online Protagonist when meeting her son, Miguel, in The Music Locker nightclub to start the events of The Cayo Perico Heist update. She is drunk in the VIP area with her friend Jackie and Jackie's daughter, Kaylee.
During the finale cutscene of The Cayo Perico Heist, Miguel burned the Madrazo Files extracted from El Rubio's island, which also included salacious photos of Patricia and Trevor, confirming that they did have an affair together after the events of Derailed in Grand Theft Auto V.
While Patricia is being held captive by Trevor Philips, Michael repeatedly makes remarks about Stockholm syndrome, which is a phenomenon in which a hostage develops positive feelings towards their captor. Her care for Trevor is shown when she attempts to quell some of his unhealthy habits, such as berating him for inhaling and/or attempting to drink petrol. Whilst she is living in Trevor's trailer, she spends most of her time cleaning it, and it is spotless when she returns to Martin, before quickly reverting to its untidy state. Despite Michael's suspicions, Patricia ends up developing genuine feelings for Trevor, as evidenced by the multiple phone calls and e-mails she sends to Trevor over the course of the remainder of the game's story.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Caida Libre
- Minor Turbulence
- Monkey Business
- Hang Ten (Post-mission phone call)
- Bury the Hatchet (Post-mission phone call)
- The Wrap Up (Post-mission phone call)
- Meltdown (Post-mission e-mail)
- The Time's Come (Option B; Post-mission phone call)
- The Third Way (Option C; Post-mission phone call)
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Cayo Perico Heist
- Miguel Madrazo introduction cutscene.
- The Cayo Perico Heist (Ending cutscene; First playthrough only)
- In the beta, Patricia would originally have been kidnapped by both Trevor and Michael during an unused job called The Sharmoota Job.
- After completing the main story, Trevor can wear Patricia's outfit.
- Her phone number is 328-555-0110.
- Should Franklin Clinton approach Trevor's Trailer at any point between Caida Libre and starting Minor Turbulence, Patricia refuses to let Franklin enter and can be heard cleaning the inside of the trailer.
- Wei Cheng, in his phone call to Trevor during Bury the Hatchet, has no idea of who Patricia is - and assumes she is merely a maid.
- Ron Jakowski also sends a text message to Trevor in which he refers to Patricia as "the maid", although in Minor Turbulence Ron can comment on Trevor abducting Patricia, due to Trevor telling Ron who she is between the text and that mission.
- Trevor can sometimes see Patricia and Michael sitting on the couch in Trevor's trailer and hear Patricia and Michael chat about Trevor.
- This can create a glitch. When the player encounters them as Trevor, they will be sitting on the couch. If the player makes Trevor drink a beer, Michael and Patricia will stand up and leave the trailer. If Trevor stops drinking and leaves the trailer, Michael and Patricia will repeatedly respawn.
- Trevor and Patricia can also be found outside the trailer holding hands and showing affection for each other.
- If the player switches to Trevor while seeing him hold hands with Patricia she will walk away and repeatedly respawn.
- Due to a glitch, occasionally when returning to the trailer as either Trevor or Michael, Patricia will have wandered off and not be present in either the trailer or the yard. Neither character appears to be concerned about this.
- If Cletus is befriended, he can send a text to Trevor stating that he left a pie at the trailer and "met Patricia... glad you're finally settling down."
- Trevor Philips states that she is 57-years old (in 2013) during the first cutscene of The Paleto Score.