The Center is located in an otherwise undeveloped area along Marlowe Drive. The center's grounds consist of a central housing area, doctors' offices, tennis courts, and a pool. There is also a grassy area for yoga. During the day, numerous people can be found on the grounds, who appear to be residents of the facility. There are also numerous indications of ongoing treatment, including an art therapy area and a white board with four steps to recovery next to a table where the residents can sometimes be seen taking a group therapy session.
- Health Pack - at the west side of the main building.
- Spaceship Part - at west, under a tree and near the small fountain.
- MP5 - lying next to the southmost building, by the pool area.
- A white board located on the grounds lists the day's schedule. At 11:20 a.m., the schedule calls for 'Self Loathing' while at 6:00 p.m., the residents will engage in a 'Mass Debate', likely a pun on 'masturbate'.
- The Parsons' sign lists the center as part of 'Rehabs of America'. The 'Re' of 'Rehabs' has been designed to mimic the 'Rx' prescription symbol.
- Occasionally, paparazzi will hang around the gates of the center. This can usually be witnessed around 12:00 to 21:00.