- "We get one picture of her hairy legs, or her aging muff and we are in the money, man!"
Paparazzo is a Strangers and Freaks mission in Grand Theft Auto V, given by Beverly Felton to protagonist Franklin Clinton. The player must complete the first towing mission for Tonya to unlock the paparazzo mission.
Franklin meets a paparazzi named Beverly hiding in the middle of some bushes in West Vinewood. Beverly at first mistakes Franklin with PG Jackson and takes some photos of him. When Beverly realise his mistake, he asks for Franklin's help to take some pictures of the actress Miranda Cowan using drugs in her Stretch. Franklin reluctantly agrees to help Beverly when he offers to pay Franklin for his work. Miranda will exit the building nearby in her limousine and the chase will begin. The player needs to drive very close to the limo so Beverly can be able to snap some photos of the actress. After some time, a rival paparazzo will appear, Beverly will ask Franklin to chase the paparazzo and drive near him so he can hit the paparazzo off the bike. After the rival has been knock out, drive Beverly to the new destination and the mission will be complete.
- Chase Miranda and take some photos of her
- Take out the rival paparazzi
Gold Medal Objectives
- Smack Down: Ensure Beverly takes out his rival on the 1st attempt.
- Picture Perfect: Help Beverly snap and inspect 3 photographs.
"In what must be the most media attention washed-up hag Miranda Cowan has received since turning 30 and becoming irrelevant, rival paparazzi came to blows over shots of her allegedly slamming a speedball in the back of a limousine. The two paparazzi involved, Beverly Felton and Madison Fox, are long-term contributors to StarsTalk and as odious a pair of douchebags as you'll ever meet, which is why we love them. But photos of Miranda "The Silicone Slattern" Cowan? Come on, guys. You're a decade too late with those. That drug-addled cougar has had more plastic surgery than a burn victim. Step it up."
- When Beverly tells Franklin that he could keep the bike, Franklin claims that if the bike belonged to him, then he was the pope. This could be a possible reference to Carl Johnson's sarcastic remarks whenever he speaks to Cesar Vialpando in which he refers to himself as the pope.
- After knocking Madison off of his bike, Beverly shouts "Grow up and get a boy's name!" despite Beverly being a name more commonly associated with females.
- If Franklin decides to do a drive-by and shoot the rival paparazzo, this won't actually fail the mission. Instead, it will trigger a dialogue from Beverly where he tells Franklin he "didn't have to kill him."