From southwest to north, it begins at the Vespucci Beach Sidewalk, ending at Dorset Drive, where it becomes Portola Drive. It has connections to Magellan Avenue, Bay City Avenue, Goma Street, Prosperity Street, South Rockford Drive, Lindsay Circus, Vespucci Boulevard and San Andreas Avenue, also passing over Del Perro Freeway in the north. It may be based on the real-life Sepulveda Boulevard.
Places of Interest
- Betsy O'Neil Pavilion (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Korean Plaza (corner of Lindsay Circus)
- Von Crastenburg Hotel
- Weazel News Building (corner of Lindsay Circus)
- Little Seoul Tower (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Steamboat Beers (corner of Magellan Avenue)
- Sharkies Bites (corner of Vespucci Beach Sidewalk)
- Palomino Avenue could be a reference to Palomino Creek, a town featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.