Pakistan is a country in South Asia. It is the world’s sixth-most populous country with a population exceeding 212.7 million people. It is bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west, Iran to the southwest, and China in the northeast.
References in the GTA Series
- Radio Del Mundo, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, plays some Pakistani music.
- Mohammed, a character from Grand Theft Auto IV, is likely of Pakistani origin.
- Saeeda Kadam may be of Pakistani origin.
- Imran Shinowa is probably of Pakistani origin.
- John Smith, on the WKTT radio show segment Conspire, claims that Abraham Lincoln was a closeted bipolar Pakistani woman.
- Yusuf Amir intends to franchise Maisonette 9 to many places across the world, including Pakistan.
- Zeus Karachi is Pakistani; his surname references the city of Karachi.