- "Bring the transponder to Avi Schwartzman, a signal expert, so he can tune it to the right frequency for the Pacific Standard dye packs. Avi's a fugitive hiding out in North Chumash."
Lester wants the players to give the transponder recovered in the previous mission to an old friend of his called Avi Schwartzman, who will help the crew tune into the Pacific Standard Bank frequency for the heist. However, Avi is being chased by government agents and is currently surrounded on an island North of Chumash. The players need to get some Seasharks and head to the island.
Once on the island, the players need to defeat a large number of government agents and several police helicopters surrounding the shack in which Avi is hiding. Once all the threats are neutralized, one player must fetch Avi from his shack; a short cutscene will play showing this player bursting into the shack and escorting Avi to a Predator. Avi gets very scared and nervous of the situation, but collaborates with the crew.
Once the players get Avi, they have a limited amount of time to take him up Cassidy Creek and across the Alamo Sea to the drop off point at a little farm in Grapeseed. The police will keep following the players until they reach the Alamo Sea, requiring the players to lose them there before delivering Avi to his destination. Paige Harris will be waiting for the players at the drop off. Once Avi has been delivered the mission is complete.
- Go to the meeting point.
- Go to the Seasharks.
- Go to the island.
- Take out the Cops.
- Rescue Avi Schwartzman.
- Take Avi Schwartzman to the drop off.
- Help take Avi Schwartzman to the drop off.
- Lose the Cops. (If approaching to the drop off with the wanted level still active)
- Lester mentions that "the best muscle he ever worked with eats people", a possible reference to Trevor Philips, who is often suspected of cannibalism.